Whatever your reason for coming to the UK, visa routes are extensive and can be complex. Where more than one option applies, it is often difficult to know which is best for your situation and needs.
Our expert immigration lawyers can help you understand the Immigration Rules and Home Office guidance, whether you are looking to come to the UK, or you are already here and need to extend your stay.
How We Can Help
You can apply for a visa for the UK if you want to come to the UK:
- To work or to start a business;
- As a student;
- To settle here with family;
- As a visitor:
You might also need immigration advice if you:
- Want to sponsor somebody to come to the UK to work
- Bring a family member here to live with you
- Apply for British Citizenship through Naturalisation or Registration
- Applying on the basis of UK ancestry
- Apply to settle in the UK
European nationals and family members:
- Applying under the EU Settlement Scheme as an EEA or Swiss Citizen
- Applying under the EU Settlement Scheme as the Family Member of an EEA or Swiss citizen
- Joining or continuing to live in the UK as the family member of a European national
- Applying to permanently stay in the UK as the family member of a European national
- Apply to permanently stay in the UK as a European national
We can also assist you in appealing a decision made by the Home Office, or applying to request a review of a decision:
Even if you are unsure of what rights or responsibilities you have in the UK, Bhogal & Co. Solicitors can help you to understand the options available to you. Our Immigration lawyers have an outstanding reputation for acting on behalf of individuals and businesses with highly successful results. They have assisted numerous individuals throughout the UK and worldwide, no matter how complicated their case, to obtain a positive result.