Indian Law: Non Resident Indian Legal Services
If you are a non-resident Indian (NRI) living in the UK there may be occasions where you need the help of an Indian-based lawyer to attend to matters in India which you are not in a position to deal with yourself. This may be the case where attending to the matter in person would require you to make frequent trips to and from India which is simply impractical.
Bhogal & Co. Solicitors works very closely with other lawyers in India and provide NRI legal advise and assistance for NRIs and foreign nationals in matters arising out of Indian matrimonial law, divorce as well as the property and land law in the various jurisdictions in India.
• Supreme Court of India
• Punjab and Haryana High Court at Chandigarh
• District courts in Punjab, Haryana and Chandigarh
We at Bhogal & Co. Solicitors ensure our clients are helped in resolving the issues amicably has possible with systematic legal guidance and offer systematic advise through the Court if needed.
We provide the following NRI LEGAL SERVICES
- NRI Marriage Registration and Certificate
- NRI Matrimonial and Child Custody Disputes
- Property related legal advice and consultation
- Correction of Khasra Girdavari
- Unauthorised possession of property
- Fraudulent transfer of property
- Property Land Records
- Landlord Tenant Dispute
- Partition and Mutation of Property
- Physical Inspection of Property
- Power Of Attorney
- Property Appraisals
- Obtaining Probate of Will
- Transfer of Property
Place your trust in us and contact us for further information.