Whether you are looking to work, set up a business in the UK or bring company personnel here, UK business immigration is governed by complex criteria set out by the Home Office.
Understanding the options available and getting the detail right is vital for an application to be successful. Our expert immigration solicitors can help guide you through the process to ensure the best chance of success.
Rest assured that our dedicated team of specialists will act swiftly and handle your case with the professionalism, patience and sensitivity required to enable your personnel to be here, now and in the future.
Who We Help
We offer tailored business immigration services for:
- Entrepreneurs and Graduate Entrepreneurs
- Intra-company transfers
- Representatives of overseas businesses
- Sponsored skilled workers
- Sponsoring non-EU workers from overseas
- Business Visitors
- Exceptional Talent
- Permitted Paid Engagement Visitors
- Temporary Workers
Alternatively, you can find out more about our services for individuals here
Our Business Immigration lawyers, have the knowledge and experience to guide you through this rapidly changing area of law.
We have helped many UK and worldwide businesses and individuals on business immigration, no matter how complicated their case, to obtain a positive result.
We aim to:
- Help you get it right first time: the visa application process can be costly, and getting things wrong could cause unnecessary delays which can impact on your business. We aim to make sure that you get things right first time to avoid unnecessary delay.
- Provide a flexible and accessible service: it is important for you and your business to continue to operate as effectively as possible while dealing with immigration applications. We aim to work closely with our clients to reduce the stress and hassle of the immigration process.
- Get successful results fast: we understand the importance of responding fast to the needs of our business clients. We aim to ensure that your immigration needs are dealt with quickly, to avoid disruption to your business and to ensure that immigration is the solution, rather than hindrance, to your business needs.