The situation surrounding coronavirus (COVID-19) is fast-moving, but we would like to reassure you that we are doing everything we can at Bhogal & Co. Solicitors to ensure we can continue to help you resolve your legal challenges and minimise the impact on you, your family and your business.
At the time of publishing this statement it is very much ‘business as usual’ at Bhogal & Co. Solicitors. We are continuing to monitor the situation regarding coronavirus (COVID-19) and follow government advice and are taking suitable precautions, including:
- Following current government advice regarding self-isolation, including the latest recommendation that team members displaying coronavirus symptoms self-isolate for at least 14 days to protect others.
- Providing our team and visitors with advice and the necessary facilities to ensure appropriate hygiene measures are undertaken, including regular hand washing and wiping door handles with antibacterial wipes.
- We are discouraging our clients from attending our offices without a prior appointment. If you need to attend our offices to drop off documents, we request that you should place the documents in the secure document/post box that we have available at our each of our offices.
- Wherever possible offering alternatives to face-to-face meetings, such as meetings via phone or video conference/Skype.
- Asking clients not to attend our offices if they or anyone they live with have any of the COVID-19 symptoms. If you or a member of your household have a dry cough, fever, shortness of breath or any other COVID-19 symptoms please do not attend our offices and call 111 for expert guidance.
We are also taking the necessary steps to ensure that, should government advice change, we are able to continue to provide a high level of service to our clients. Measures include ensuring that:
- Our client records and case details are held electronically and can be accessed securely from remote locations.
- We have the necessary IT infrastructure to ensure continuity of service.
- We have the video conferencing tools to enable us to stay in touch with clients and hold meetings virtually.
- Each of our teams considers and makes plans to keep things running as smoothly as possible.
It’s also worth mentioning that at Bhogal & Co. Solicitors we work as a close-knit team, which means we are able to support each other should we have staff absences through illness.
We are continuing to monitor the situation and will follow the latest government advice. We will also maintain a close watching brief to see how the Courts and Tribunals will be affected by the escalating situation and will keep you closely informed should hearings be delayed.
Please be assured that we are taking every step to mitigate the impact of COVID-19 on your legal matters. If you have any questions, need legal support on any legal matters, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our team.
COVID-19 presents an unprecedented challenge, but by working together we can minimise the disruption, keep safe and support each other.
We will be in touch if anything changes. In the meantime, please take care.